Recipe of Quick Tteokbokki Gratin

Tteokbokki Gratin. I came up with a slightly Western-style tteokbokki dish that would be popular at a house party or gathering. This is the amount that I always make, so I'm not sure how it would work if divided in half. Just pay attention to how it looks.

Tteokbokki Gratin Full video recipe after the break. This is the amount that I always make, so I'm not sure how it would work if divided in half. Just pay attention to how it looks.

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, tteokbokki gratin. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

I came up with a slightly Western-style tteokbokki dish that would be popular at a house party or gathering. This is the amount that I always make, so I'm not sure how it would work if divided in half. Just pay attention to how it looks.

Tteokbokki Gratin is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. Tteokbokki Gratin is something that I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tteokbokki gratin using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Tteokbokki Gratin:

  1. {Get 1 bag of Tteokbokki.
  2. {Prepare 2 of Onions.
  3. {Prepare 1 bag of Cheese.
  4. {Get 400 ml of ◎Water.
  5. {Take 3 tbsp of ◎Gochujang.
  6. {Make ready 3 tbsp of ◎Honey.
  7. {Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎Dashida.
  8. {Get 2 tsp of ◎Soy sauce.
  9. {Make ready 2 tbsp of ◎Ketchup.
  10. {Make ready 2 clove of ◎Grated garlic.
  11. {Make ready 1 tbsp of ◎Sake.
  12. {Make ready 1 tbsp of Butter.

Top with more green onions and a sprinkle of your favorite toppings like sesame, more cheese, or seaweed flakes. ON OUR LOVE FOR POTATOES GRATIN AND MOUSSAKA. ON OUR LOVE FOR POTATOES GRATIN AND MOUSSAKA. INSTANT POT AND I ARE BRINGING CABBAGE. mild tteokbokki pages.

Instructions to make Tteokbokki Gratin:

  1. Soak the tteokbokki in water. (I don't know why, but my Korean husband always does this.) This time I used 2 types of tteok..
  2. Slice the onion and cook in olive oil..
  3. Once cooked, add the water and flavoring ingredients. Bring to a boil..
  4. Add the drained tteokbokki and cook. Once the liquid has boiled down, add the butter for flavor..
  5. Place into a heat-resistant dish and top with cheese. Optionally top with green onion, parsley, or another colored garnish, and bake in the oven until browned..
  6. I used this brand of tteok. I recommend a chewy, sticky type..

Potato Tteokbokki - Perfect If You Don't Have Rice Cakes! Iced Tea Drink - Mango Juice & Ceylon Tea. Egg Dumpling - Easy, Healthy Korean Breakfast Banchan!. Lunch Special: Chicken Rice Gratin & Lotus Root Tempura. How to Make Kimchi without Napa Cabbage.

So that's going to wrap this up for this special food tteokbokki gratin recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Post a Comment

0 Comments